• To promote the importance of education and health in
the community and provide possible help with a special focus on vulnerable
sections of the society.
• To mobilize youth and women
groups for taking up income generation and micro credit activities. To
facilitate the tribal particularly the women to understand the process and
importance of local self-governance and enhance their active
• Sensitization of women and other vulnerable section of the
society towards their basic rights and equity in person.
• To maintain and promote the rich folklore and ritual traditions of
Vagad through various art and cultural activities, like Sandarbh artists
workshops, clown theater etc.
• Socio-Cultural development program for Vagad in
Vagad Art–Culture–Heritage–Literature research and documentation.
BLVS focus on
working at the grass root level to maintain active indulgence with the
unprivileged classes. To achieve realistic results, the organization is working
on the track of community participation at all levels of planning-
implementation and monitoring.
towards the promotion of social, cultural as well as
personal acquaintanceship amongst the vulnerable to strengthen
effective articulation of their needs and make them gain access and
control over their resources.